1. Access, Use, and Restrictions.
PROPREP offers Services to its Users and shall have absolute discretion as to whether or not a particular User is allowed to use PROPREPs' platform at any time regardless of past conduct.
PROPREP Platform is not available to persons under the age of majority in their jurisdiction or to any users previously suspended or removed from PROPREP Platform by Maskilim.
A member account is accessible via a password and contains personal information regarding the user. Each user is responsible for maintaining the security of the Account and fully responsible for all activities that occur under the Account and any other actions taken in connection with the Account. Users must report any unauthorized use of their Account to Proprep without unnecessary delay.
2. Additional Terms
Maskilim Ltd. is the sole owner of the Intellectual property on PROPREP platform.
Each Account is personal and non-transferable. You represent, warrant and agree that you are using the Service hereunder for your own personal, noncommercial use and not for redistribution or transfer of any kind. You agree not to redistribute, broadcast, communicate to the public, publicly perform, publicly display, or otherwise transfer or exploit any Content obtained through the Service.
PROPREP reserves the right to close, suspend, or limit your access to your Account or the Services provided to You through PROPREP Platform if you carry out activities which are in contravention of this User Agreement and its associated policies incorporated by reference.
3. Prohibited Conduct
The Site is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, international treaties, and/or other proprietary rights and laws of the United States and other countries. The Site is also protected as a collective work or compilation under U.S. copyright and other laws and treaties. You will abide by all applicable copyright and other laws, as well as any additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in the Site. You acknowledge that the Site has been developed by Proprep and others and constitutes valuable intellectual property of ProPrep and such others. You will protect the proprietary rights of Proprep and all others having rights in the Site during and after the term of these Terms. All present and future rights in and to trade secrets, patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, know-how, and other proprietary rights of any type under the laws of any governmental authority, domestic or foreign, including rights in and to all applications and registrations relating to the Site will, as between you and Proprep, at all times be and remain the sole and exclusive property of Proprep. You may not use any of Proprep trademarks without the prior written permission of Proprep.
You may not copy, reproduce, recompile, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, upload to, create derivative works from, transmit, or in any way exploit any part of the Site, except as set forth in the Terms or as explicitly speciﬁed in the Site.
You may not access, monitor, or copy any content or information on the Site using any robot, spider, scraper, web crawler, or other automated means or any similar manual process. You may not violate the security of this Site or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site or computer systems or networks connected to the Site through any means.
4. Disclaimers; No Warranties
No warranties. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, PROPREP, and its afﬁliates, partners, and suppliers disclaim all warranties, statutory, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, ﬁtness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from PROPREP or through PROPREP platform will create any warranty not expressly stated herein. You expressly acknowledge that the term PROPREP includes PROPREP's ofﬁcers,
directors, employees, shareholders, agents, licensors and subcontractors.
- "As is" and "As available" and "With All Faults". You expressly agree you access or use of PROPREP site is at your sole risk. All PROPREPs' site information, third-party software, content (including commercial content), reference sites, services, or applications made available in conjunction with or through PROPREP platform are provided on an "as is" and "as available", "with all faults" basis and without warranties or representations of any kind either express or implied.
- Platform Operation and User Content. PROPREP, its suppliers, licencors, afﬁliates, and partners do not warrant that the data, content (including commercial content), functions, or any other information offered on or through PROPREP platform or any reference sites will be uninterrupted, or free of errors, viruses, or other harmful components and do not warrant that any of the foregoing will be corrected.
- Accuracy. PROPREP, its suppliers, licensors, afﬁliates, and partners do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of PROPREP platform or any reference sites in terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
- Harm to Your Computer. You understand and agree that you use, access, download, or otherwise obtain information, materials, or data through PROPREP platform or any reference sites at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your property (including without limitation your computer system or portable device) or loss of data that results from the download or use of such material or data.
- Uploaded Content. The security measures used to protect user content used by PROPREP herein are used in conjunction with the user content "as-is" and with no assurances that such security measures will withstand attempts to evade security mechanisms or that there will be no cracks, disablement or other circumvention of such security measures.
5. Limitation of Liability and Damages
- Liability limitation. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, will PROPREP or its afﬁliates, contractors, employees, agents, or third-party partners, licensors, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, reliance, or exemplary damages (including without limitation damages arising from any unsuccessful court action or legal dispute, lost business, lost revenues or loss of anticipated proﬁts or any other pecuniary or non-pecuniary loss or damage of any nature whatsoever) arising out of or relating to these terms or that result from your use or your inability to use the materials (including user content and commercial content) on PROPREP platform or any reference sites, or any other interactions with PROPREP, even if PROPREP or a PROPREP authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Damages limitation. In no event will the total liability of PROPREP or its afﬁliates, contractors, employees, agents, or third-party partners, licensors, or suppliers to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action arising out of or relating to these terms, your use of PROPREP platform or your interaction with other PROPREP platform users (whether in contract, tort including negligence, warranty, or otherwise), exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing PROPREP platform during the twelve (12) months immediately preceding the date of the claim or one hundred dollars,
whichever is greater.
- Reference Sites. Liability limitations are also apply with respect to damages incurred by you by reason of any products or services sold or provided on any reference sites or otherwise by third parties other than PROPREP and received through or advertised on PROPREP platform or received through any reference sites. PROPREP provides unmonitored access to and may contain links to third-party content. PROPREP is only acting as a venue and/or portal, and has no liability based on, or related to, the third-party content on this site, whether arising under the laws of copyright or other intellectual property, defamation, libel, privacy, obscenity, or any other legal issue. PROPREP does not control nor always review the web sites linked to from PROPREP platform. PROPREP therefore cannot endorse the content, products, services, practices, policies, or performance of the web sites we link to from the site and users should not treat any link as such an endorsement or acceptance of veracity or value.
- Basis of the Bargain. You acknowledge and agree that PROPREP has offered its products and services, set its prices, and entered into these terms in reliance upon the warranty disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth herein, that the warranty disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth herein reﬂect a reasonable and fair allocation of risk between you and PROPREP, and that the warranty disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth herein form an essential basis of the bargain between you and PROPREP. PROPREP would not be able to provide PROPREP platform to you on an economically reasonable basis without these limitations.
- Bar to action. PROPREP may plead this User Agreement in bar to any claim, action, proceeding or suit brought by you, against PROPREP for any matter arising out of any transaction or otherwise in respect of this User Agreement.
- Limitations by Applicable Law. Certain jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. if you reside in such a jurisdiction, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights. the limitations or exclusions of warranties, remedies or liability contained in these terms apply to you to the fullest extent such limitations or exclusions are permitted under the laws of the jurisdiction where you are located.
PROPREP may provide notices, such regarding to changes in term via email, regular mail, or via posts on PROPREP site.
Notices which sent via email will be deemed within 24 hours, unless email address is invalid.
In case notice sent via regular mail, it will deem within three days.
Notice which posted on PROPREP site will be deemed 10 days following the initial posting.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Proprep governing your access to and use of the Site.
The failure or delay of PROPREP to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Any waiver of any provision of these Terms will be effective only if in writing and signed by PROPREP.
8. Governing Law
The Terms will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to conﬂicts-of-law principles thereof.